Zion Camping and Hiking Adventure
Hello time traveler! Welcome to the past! Click here to see our 2018 zion adventures!
Can you imagine an affordable trip where you don't have to worry about reservations, where to hike, and an itinerary?! We are bringing your dream to life...
Zion National Park hosts some of the most spectacular desert views available! The geography of this park was carved by the Virgin River, leaving stunning views of vast canyon walls and rivers to hike through!
This 4 day, 3 night camping and hiking adventure will take you to Zion's most famous destinations including The Narrows, Angel's Landing, Emerald Pools, Weeping Rock, and more! We are handling the campsites, activities, and guiding you on some of the most epic trails to be seen!
We will have the ability to swim and possibly tube in the Virgin river near our campsite!
Level of activity
Moderate at most. We are aiming for a relaxing trip where you might be nursing that crazy trip in Vegas... At most we will be hiking 5-6 miles per day. We want this to be a great trip where you can have fun, hike, and experience Zion without pushing your body to it's limits. Join us for a great time!
- A guided trip by our adventure specialists to help ensure your safety, fun, and to take you to the places that'll blow your mind
- Gourmet dinner on night one with our camp chef...That's right, we not only bring excellent food, but we cook it too!
- Campsite reservations
- Count on us for the activities and games
- 50% off any rental gear you need
- Virgin river tubing (Only if the water flow and level is safe)
- We are bringing the firewood, smores, and are here to help you set up your tent!
- A Wilderness Trio hat so you can make your friends jealous
- You are helping the community because we give back 25% of our profits to helping underprivileged families get outside
- We take plenty of photos of you in action so you look awesome
- A recap video of you and your new hiking family
Cost: $269. $59 deposit due to secure your spot and the balance is due October 11th
Spots: 5/20 spots are left!