Winter Backpacking Adventure in Yosemite
January 18th-21st, 2018
It's no secret that Yosemite National Park hosts some of the greatest views that exist, but for most, they will only experience those views during the crowded summer months. If you've never enjoyed the peaceful serenity of Yosemite during winter, your experience is not yet complete! We will guide you on routes that are safe, fun, and offer the best views of the iconic granite rockscapes, and you'll see why winter is our favorite season to trek Yosemite.
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists
- All winter gear included- snowshoes, backpack, zero degree sleeping bag, tent, and insulated sleeping pad
- Gourmet dinners with our camp chef... Not only do we bring the food, but we cook it too!
- Some Wilderness Trio swag... Could be a hat, shirt, or maybe even a beanie! You never know what kinda treasure you'll score!
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
Cost: $499 per person.
We think it's pretty rad you have friends, so we want to reward you for being so rad. Groups of 3 or more are just $449 each person
There are only 8 spots available
Level of Activity
If you have never snowshoed before, no problem! No gear? No problem! Never backpacked before? Also, not a problem! While the routes aren't technical, treacherous, or extremely difficult, just know that snowshoeing requires more energy and activity than traditional hiking. We are expecting to cover around 4-5 miles a day as well as an overall elevation gain of around 2000 feet.
Difficulty Rating: 4
We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 4 adventure where we recommend this hike for those who have experienced hiking at higher elevations and or have been handling their own recent day hikes. While previous backpacking experience is not necessary, a little bit does help. Hiking in the snow, even with snowshoes is more physically exhausting than dry ground.