Guided Yosemite Cloud's Rest Backpacking Adventure
Registration closes on 8/12!
August 17th-20th, 2017
Prepare for magic, views, and elevation as you get the opportunity to hike past some of the most photographed sights in the world and climb Cloud's Rest! Cloud's Rest sits higher than Half Dome and offers spectacular views of Half Dome and the Yosemite Valley!
This is an intermediate-strenuous level backpacking trip that won't disappoint and will leave you with memories that will last forever. Yosemite National Park has been a staple for backpackers, hikers, and travelers since the 1800's for a reason! John Muir said this about Yosemite, "It is by far the grandest of all the special temples of Nature I was ever permitted to enter." Come and experience what John Muir did.
A 4 day backpacking adventure out of the Yosemite Valley means you get to experience the magic of this national park without the ridiculous and overbearing crowds that hang out in the valley. With record breaking snowfall this year, you'll experience gushing waterfalls and flowing rivers like never before! You'll get to see the classic Yosemite, Vernal, and Nevada waterfalls, the Yosemite Valley, Merced river, and . We're not foolin' when we say that this place is magical!
Level of activity
We will be starting from Glacier Point, making our way towards the base camp for Cloud's Rest, this means there will be some up and down on the elevation, but in total including Cloud's Rest, it will be about 6000 feet over the course of a few days. Adventurers will be expected to carry around 30-35 pounds of gear including their own personal belongings. We are expecting to cover around 7-8 miles of ground per day with a grand total, including the Cloud's Rest climb, of 24 miles.
- A guided trip by our adventure specialists to help ensure your safety, fun, and to take you to the places that'll blow your mind
- Free gear rentals! You have a backpack but need a sleeping bag? We got you. You need a backpack, sleeping bag, tent, and sleeping pad? No problem. It's free!
- You are helping the community because we give back 25% of our profits to helping underprivileged families get outside
- Gourmet backcountry dinners with our camp chef...That's right, we handle the sacred PM meal we call dinner!
- A Wilderness Trio hat so you can make your friends jealous
- We take plenty of photos and videos of you in action so you look awesome. We put together a fun trip video a few days after the adventure so you can show your pals what they all missed out on.
Cost: $499. $249 deposit due to secure your spot and the balance is due 10 days prior to the adventure date. This trip is limited to 5 adventurers. Sign up today to get your spot!
Epic Deal Opportunity: We want you to bring your friends or family on the adventure with you...the more the merrier! We think it's pretty rad you have friends, so we want to reward you for being so rad. So we have the following deal to offer:
Groups of 3 are $474 each person
Groups of 4 or more are just $449 each!