Trans-catalina Island Backpacking adventure
May 31st-June 3rd, 2018
Get ready to explore Catalina Island Wilderness Trio style. We’ve got the itinerary, water delivery, food, and campsite reservations handled so you can spend your time hiking through the beautiful 360 degree coastlines of Catalina. We’ll be stopping in Avalon and Two Harbors on the way and hope to see all the wildlife this island has to offer!
Experience Catalina with a medically certified and experienced guide who will be there to motivate, encourage and help you every step of way!
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists
- Use of backpacking gear. Includes: use of backpack, sleeping bag, tent, and insulated sleeping pad.
- Backcountry permits, campsite reservations with water and firewood delivery
- Ferry ride to and from Catalina Island
- Backpacking dinners will be provided
- A guided hike with a medically certified and experienced guide
- Some Wilderness Trio swag... Could be a hat, shirt, or maybe even a beanie! You never know what kinda treasure you'll score!
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
Cost: $649 per person
We think it's pretty rad you have friends, so we want to reward you for being so rad. Groups of 3 or more are just $589 each person
Level of Activity
Moderate. About 45 miles will be covered the duration of the adventure.
Difficulty Rating: 4
We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 4 adventure where we recommend this hike for those who have experience hiking long distances and have been living an active lifestyle. If you don't have experience backpacking, all good, we don't mind showing you the ropes along the journey.