All the great things you know and love about Alpine combined with the challenge of the wild to elevate your spiritual, physical, and mental lives.
August 5-10, 2018
We have teamed up with Alpine Camp and Conference Center to deliver the ultimate faith based backpacking experience for students ages 12-18. This adventure is all the great things you love about camp mixed with the adventure, peace, and challenge the wilderness brings!
This program is designed to grow student's spritual lives, leadership skills, develop confidence on and off the trails, and to live a few days "off the grid" to worship, all while being immersed in creation.
Experience the wild with the Alpine staff and with a medically certified and experienced guide from Wilderness Trio who all will be there to deliver a unique program that will challenge, motivate, encourage and help you every step of way!
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists
- Use of backpacking gear. Includes: backpack, sleeping bag, tent, and insulated sleeping pad.
- First and last night at the Alpine Camp and Conference Center
- All meals
- A guided hike with a medically certified and experienced backcountry guide
- Some Wilderness Trio and Alpine swag to help you remember the epic adventure!
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
Cost: Special promotional pilot program rate at $599 per student
Level of Activity
Moderate. About 30 miles will be covered out on the trails. Your adventure will begin at Alpine Camp and Conference Center where students will prepare for their journey with team building skills and getting familiar with backpacks and gear. The following morning we will be starting our trek through a section of the San Bernadino National Forest where we will trek through for 3 nights. On the final night we will be back at Alpine for a debrief and time to unwind as we prepare to use our newly aquired skills back at home.
Difficulty Rating: 3
We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 3 adventure where we recommend this adventure for those who are looking to grow their knowledge of the outdoors and aren't afraid to break a sweat!