All Inclusive Zion Camping and Hiking Adventure
September 7th-10th, 2017
Can you imagine an affordable trip where you don't have to bring a ton of camping gear, food, handle the cooking or worry about reservations and an itinerary?! We are bringing your dream to life...
Zion National Park hosts some of the most spectacular desert views available! The geography of this park was carved by the Virgin River, leaving stunning views of vast canyon walls and rivers to hike through!
This 4 day, 3 night camping and hiking adventure will take you to Zion's most famous destinations including The Narrows, Angel's Landing, Emerald Pools, Weeping Rock, and more! We are handling the food, camping gear, hiking trails, campsites, park entrance fees, and more (see Adventure Details section below)
We will have the ability to swim and possibly tube in the Virgin river near our campsite!
Level of activity
Moderate at most. We are aiming for a relaxing trip where you might be nursing that crazy trip in Vegas... At most we will be hiking 5-6 miles per day. We want this to be a great trip where you can have fun, hike, and experience Zion without pushing your body to it's limits. Join us for a great time!
- A guided trip by our adventure specialists to help ensure your safety, fun, and to take you to the places that'll blow your mind
- Gourmet meals with our camp chef...That's right, we not only bring excellent food, but we cook it too!
- Campsite reservations
- The use of all camping gear (except a sleeping bag)
- Virgin river tubing (Only if the water flow and level is safe)
- Park entrance fees
- A Wilderness Trio hat so you can make your friends jealous
- You are helping the community because we give back 25% of our profits to helping underprivileged families get outside
- We take plenty of photos of you in action so you look awesome
- A recap video of you and your new hiking family
Cost: $649. $199 deposit due to secure your spot and the balance is due three weeks prior to the adventure date.