$99 Socal Overnight Backpacking Adventure Class
Any Monday-Thursday with a 10 day notice
We realize that there are people out there who would like to backpack but are just looking for some friends to help guide them and show them the ropes. That's where Wilderness Trio comes in!
We want to offer a low commitment opportunity for you, your friends, and family to not only give backpacking a try, but to also learn valuable skills and tips that get you on your own in no time. This overnight backpacking trip is designed to get families and friends moving, growing, laughing, and connecting together through fun team building activities, learning opportunities, and a backpacking/hiking adventure.
Level of activity
Beginner level. This trip is designed to give people of any experience level the chance to call themselves a backpacker! We will travel about 3 miles with our backpacks loaded with about 20 pounds of gear to our camping site.
Don't know what's a backpacking pack? This is for you. Have no idea how to properly pack a pack? This is for you. Don't know how to set up a tent? This is for you. You wonder why people flock to the trails? This is for you. You want to tell your friends at your next brunch about how you're so inspired by John Muir? This if for you!
- A guided trip by our adventure specialists to help ensure your safety, fun, and to take you to the places that'll blow your mind
- You are helping the community because we give back 25% of our profits to helping underprivileged families get outside
- All the gear you need (except a sleeping bag)
- Waterproof Knot Tying book
- Information packets to help you get backpacking on your own
- Gourmet backcountry dinner and breakfast with our camp chef...That's right, we bring the food and handle most the cooking!
- A Wilderness Trio hat so you can make your friends jealous
- We take plenty of photos and video with our equipment of you in action so you look awesome
Cost: $99 per person. Parties must be 3 or more in order to receive the special Monday-Thursday rate