Big Sur Camping and Hiking Adventure
June 17th-20th, 2018
Can you imagine an affordable trip where you don't have to worry about reservations, where to hike, or an itinerary?! We're bringing your dream to life...
Big Sur hosts a spectacular view of the ocean from the forest. Come explore waterfalls, beaches, and forests all on the same trip!
This 4 day, 3 night camping and hiking family friendly adventure is specialized to provide a fun atmosphere for kids and adults! There will be something for everyone as we explore, hike, play games, and create lasting memories as a new family! We’re handling the campsites, activities, and guiding you on some of the most epic trails California has to offer!
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists
- 50% off any camping gear rentals you need
- Gourmet dinner on night one with our camp chef... Let's feast together as a family!
- We bring the stoves and various cookware so you and your family can have access to the community kitchen!
- A campsite that we set up with hammocks, shade, activities, and games!
- Guided hikes and activities provided by a medically certified and experienced guide
- Plenty of optional activities for kids and adults
- Some Wilderness Trio swag... Could be a hat, shirt, or maybe even a beanie! You never know what kinda treasure you'll score!
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
Cost: $279 per person
We think it's pretty rad you have friends, so we want to reward you for being so rad. Groups of 3 or more are just $269 each person
This trip can only run with a minimum total of 5 adventurers. If you sign up, we will keep you posted if it looks like we wont hit our mark.
Level of Activity
If you have never camped before, no problem! No gear? No problem! Never hiked before? Also, not a problem! We promise that this trip will deliver incredible views and unique experiences without the death marches!
Difficulty Rating: 1-3
We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 1-3 adventure where there are options for hiking and if something seems to break away from your idea of relaxation, all good! There will be options to challenge your body with a level 3 activity and options to take it easy with a level 1 adventure!