Zion Camping and Hiking Adventure with meals and gear options
September 6th-9th, 2018
Can you imagine a a great adventure where you don't have to worry about reservations, where to hike, or an itinerary?! We're bringing the imagination to life...
Zion National Park hosts some of the most spectacular desert views available! The geography of this park was carved by the Virgin River, leaving stunning views of vast canyon walls and rivers to hike through!
This 4 day, 3 night camping and hiking adventure will take you to Zion's most famous destinations including The Narrows, Angel's Landing, Emerald Pools, Weeping Rock, and more! We are handling the campsites, activities, and guiding you on some of the most epic trails you’ve ever seen!
We’ll have the ability to swim and possibly tube in the Virgin river near our campsite!
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists
- A campsite that we set up with hammocks, shade, and games! We manage, keep clean, get the fire and s'mores goin and we tear down the site (Did we mention that this site has wifi, is located on the river, and has hot showers?!)
- Multiple guided hikes with a medically certified and experienced guide to Angel's Landing, the Narrows, and much more!
- Plenty of optional activities including river tubing!
- Access to our camp kitchen loaded with stoves, propane, cookware, and more
- Some Wilderness Trio swag... Could be a hat, shirt, or maybe even a beanie! You never know what kinda treasure you'll score!
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
Cost: $399 per person
Want us to bring you gear and food? Check it out:
Add $100 and we bring you a tent, sleeping bag, pillow, and cot/sleeping pad that is all set up for you prior to your arrival. We also tear it down, clean it up, and take it home with us so you avoid transporting and cleaning equipment!
Add $100 and we will provide you with all meals for the duration of the adventure. We cook gourmet camping meals, clean up, and work with most dietary needs or restrictions.
Level of Activity
If you have never camped before, no problem! No gear? No problem! Never hiked before? Also, not a problem! We promise that this trip will deliver incredible views and unique experiences without the death marches!
Difficulty Rating: 2-4
We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 2-4 adventure where there are options for hiking and if something seems to break away from your idea of relaxation, all good! There will be options to challenge your body with a level 4 activity and options to take it easy with a level 2 adventure!