Beyond All Inclusive Yosemite Camping and Hiking Adventure
April 26th-29th, 2018
Can you imagine being able to go adventure, at an amazing destination without the hassle of packing gear, worrying about the planning, the cooking, the cleaning, the camp tear down, and not to mention later having to bring all that dirty camping gear home? Well imagine no more because Wilderness Trio has got you covered.
With our "Beyond All Inclusive" adventures, we aim to make this the easiest, most hassle free, and enjoyable camping experience you’ve ever had. We bring the gear, the food, and the fun; handling all the set up and clean up so you can relax and experience the outdoors in peace and style. With your option of hiking activities while you’re there, this trip is truly fit to order. At the end, we say our goodbyes and our team handles the campsite clean up, while you get to take off, reflecting on an amazing adventure with no stinky camp gear mess waiting for you at home!
This “Beyond All Inclusive” adventure will be taking place in Yosemite National Park!
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists
- Camping gear included- The use of a tent, sleeping bag, cot and or sleeping pad
- Gourmet meals with our camp chef... Not only do we bring the food, but we cook it too!
- A campsite that we set up, manage, and tear down
- Plenty of optional activities
- Some Wilderness Trio swag... Could be a hat, shirt, or maybe even a beanie! You never know what kinda treasure you'll score!
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
Cost: $699 per person
We think it's pretty rad you have friends, so we want to reward you for being so rad. Groups of 3 or more are just $619 each person
Level of Activity
If you have never camped before, no problem! No gear? No problem! Never hiked before? Also, not a problem! We promise that this trip will deliver amazing views without the death marches!
Difficulty Rating: 2-4
We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 2-4 adventure where there are options for hiking and if something seems to break away from your idea of relaxation, all good! There will be options to challenge your body with a level 4 activity and options to take it easy with a level 2 adventure!