Socal Overnight Backpacking Adventure Class
Take 15% off now through July 4th as part of our Endless Summer of Wilderness Sale!
July 8th-9th, 2017
We realize that there are people out there who would like to backpack but are just looking for some friends to help guide them and show them the ropes. That's where Wilderness Trio comes in!
We want to offer a low commitment opportunity for you, your friends, and family to not only give backpacking a try, but to also learn valuable skills and tips that get you on your own in no time. This overnight backpacking trip is designed to get families and friends moving, growing, laughing, and connecting together through fun team building activities, learning opportunities, and a backpacking/hiking adventure.
We cover the following:
- Backpacking basics (fitting a backpack, what to buy, what to do, what not to do)
- Basic survival
- Setting up/tearing down camp
- Knot tying
- Basic first-aid
- Having a great time together as a backpacking family
Level of activity
Beginner level. This trip is designed to give people of any experience level the chance to call themselves a backpacker! We will travel about 3 miles with our backpacks loaded with about 20 pounds of gear to our camping site.
Don't know what's a backpacking pack? This is for you. Have no idea how to properly pack a pack? This is for you. Don't know how to set up a tent? This is for you. You wonder why people flock to the trails? This is for you. You want to tell your friends at your next brunch about how you're so inspired by John Muir? This if for you!
- A guided trip by our adventure specialists to help ensure your safety, fun, and to take you to the places that'll blow your mind
- You are helping the community because we give back 25% of our profits to helping underprivileged families get outside
- All the gear you need (except a sleeping bag)
- Information packets to help you get backpacking on your own
- A rad set waterproof knot tying reference cards
- Gourmet backcountry dinner and breakfast with our camp chef...That's right, we bring the food and handle most the cooking!
- A Wilderness Trio hat so you can make your friends jealous
- We take plenty of photos and video with our equipment of you in action so you look awesome
Cost: $149 per person. $99 deposit per person due to secure your spot and the balance is due 10 days prior to the adventure date.
Epic Deal Opportunity: We want you to bring your family and friends on the adventure with you...the more the merrier! We think it's pretty rad you have friends, so we want to reward you for being so rad. So we have the following deal to offer:
Groups of 2 are $129 each person
Groups of 3 or more are just $119 each!