Guided Yosemite Chilnualna Falls Backpacking Adventure
August 23rd-26th, 2017
Prepare for magic, views, waterfalls, rivers, and backcountry lakes! What is so great about this Chilnualna Falls backpacking trip is it is away from the valley, which will mean a whole lot less people!
This is an intermediate-strenuous level backpacking trip that won't disappoint and will leave you with memories that will last forever. Yosemite National Park has been a staple for backpackers, hikers, and travelers since the 1800's for a reason! John Muir said this about Yosemite, "It is by far the grandest of all the special temples of Nature I was ever permitted to enter." Come and experience what John Muir did.
A 4 day backpacking adventure out and away from the Yosemite Valley means you get to experience the magic of this national park without the ridiculous and overbearing crowds that hang out in the valley. With record breaking snowfall this year, you'll experience gushing waterfalls, flowing rivers, and full backcountry lakes like never before! You'll get to see the Chilnualna Falls, Crescent Lake, Johnson Lake, and depending on time, Buena Vista Lake. If you have never been to any backcountry lakes, this will amaze you with serenity, peace, and untainted nature.
Level of activity
We will be starting from Wawona, making our way towards the top of the Chilnualna Falls for camp. This will be a day for elevation, as will the next day, with a total elevation gain of around 4300 feet. Adventurers will be expected to carry around 30-35 pounds of gear including their own personal belongings. We are expecting to cover around 6-7 miles of ground per day with a grand total of around 27 miles.
- A guided trip by our adventure specialists to help ensure your safety, fun, and to take you to the places that'll blow your mind
- Free gear rentals! You have a backpack but need a sleeping bag? We got you. You need a backpack, sleeping bag, tent, and sleeping pad? No problem. It's free!
- You are helping the community because we give back 25% of our profits to helping underprivileged families get outside
- Gourmet backcountry dinners with our camp chef...That's right, we handle the sacred PM meal we call dinner!
- A Wilderness Trio hat so you can make your friends jealous
- We take plenty of photos and videos of you in action so you look awesome. We put together a fun trip video a few days after the adventure so you can show your pals what they all missed out on.
Cost: $499. $249 deposit due to secure your spot and the balance is due 10 days prior to the adventure date. This trip is limited to 6 adventurers. Sign up today to get your spot!
Epic Deal Opportunity: We want you to bring your friends or family on the adventure with you...the more the merrier! We think it's pretty rad you have friends, so we want to reward you for being so rad. So we have the following deal to offer:
Groups of 3 are $474 each person
Groups of 4 or more are just $449 each!