Zion Camping and Hiking Adventure
August 23rd-26th, 2018
Can you imagine an affordable trip where you don't have to worry about reservations, where to hike, or an itinerary?! We're bringing your dream to life...
Zion National Park hosts some of the most spectacular desert views available! The geography of this park was carved by the Virgin River, leaving stunning views of vast canyon walls and rivers to hike through!
This 4 day, 3 night camping and hiking adventure will take you to Zion's most famous destinations including The Narrows, Angel's Landing, Emerald Pools, Weeping Rock, and more! We are handling the campsites, activities, and guiding you on some of the most epic trails you’ve ever seen!
We’ll have the ability to swim and possibly tube in the Virgin river near our campsite!
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists
- 50% off any camping gear rentals you need
- Gourmet dinner on night one with our camp chef... Let's feast together as a family!
- We bring the stoves and various cookware so you and your family can have access to the community kitchen!
- A campsite that we set up with hammocks, shade, and games! (Did we mention that this site has wifi, is located on the river, and has hot showers?!)
- A guided hike with a medically certified and experienced guide to Angel's Landing, the Narrows, and much more!
- Plenty of optional activities including river tubing! (pending on water flow/level)
- Some Wilderness Trio swag... Could be a hat, shirt, or maybe even a beanie! You never know what kinda treasure you'll score!
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
Cost: Register before June 1st and get the $279 rate! After June 1st:but before August 1st: $319
After August 1st: $339
We think it's pretty rad you have friends, so we want to reward you for being so rad. Groups of 3 or more are just $299 each person
Level of Activity
If you have never camped before, no problem! No gear? No problem! Never hiked before? Also, not a problem! We promise that this trip will deliver incredible views and unique experiences without the death marches!
Difficulty Rating: 2-4
We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 2-4 adventure where there are options for hiking and if something seems to break away from your idea of relaxation, all good! There will be options to challenge your body with a level 4 activity and options to take it easy with a level 2 adventure!