Halfdome Backpacking adventure
july 27th-30th, 2018
Get ready to make that bucket list smaller… Prepare for magic, adventure, and altitude as you get the opportunity to backpack through majestic Yosemite Valley and end up peaking the iconic Half Dome! This 4 day, 3 night adventure will take you through the beautiful backcountry of Yosemite to reconnect you back to nature like never before. This is a strenuous level backpacking trip that won't disappoint. It will challenge your physical abilities, and elevate your backpacking and hiking game to the next level!
Experience Half Dome with a medically certified and experienced guide who will be there to motivate, encourage and help you every step of way!
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists
- Use of backpacking gear. Includes: use of backpack, sleeping bag, tent, and insulated sleeping pad.
- The extremely hard to get Half Dome permit
- Gourmet dinners with our camp chef... Not only do we bring the food, but we cook it too!
- A guided hike with a medically certified and experienced guide
- Some Wilderness Trio swag... Could be a hat, shirt, or maybe even a beanie! You never know what kinda treasure you'll score!
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
Cost: $749 per person
We think it's pretty rad you have friends, so we want to reward you for being so rad. Groups of 3 or more are just $699 each person
Level of Activity
Strenuous. About 30 miles will be covered between the backpacking and Half Dome trekking. Hiking Half Dome isn't a walk through the park... It requires one to be in good shape and the ability to handle the steep uphill climb.
Difficulty Rating: 5
We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 5 adventure where we recommend this hike for those who have experienced hiking at higher elevations, have some previous backpacking experience, and have upper and lower body strength. Climbing the Half Dome cables requires a lot of energy and strength.