Yosemite Camping, Hiking, and snow Adventure WITH MEALS AND GEAR OPTIONS
January 11th-13th, 2019
Let's escape to the iconic Yosemite Valley where we can expect peace, serenity, and SNOW!
We are looking to pack as much adventure into this weekend as possible! With activities like sledding, snow play, hiking in the snow, games, and some guaranteed fun conversation around a warm campfire, we know you will have so much adventure provided that you can count on lasting memories!
This adventure will be taking place in Yosemite National Park!
+ What's included for every Wilderness Trio adventure
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists who are always around to share knowledge, stories, and jokes!
- Your purchase goes a long way! The proceeds go towards 3 things: Keeping our mission going, our 2019 community centered goals, and also back to our state and national parks!
- Some Wilderness Trio swag
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
- A lifetime "membership" to be part of The Trio. You'll receive discounts on future adventures, gear rentals, and more!
+ What's included for this particular adventure
- A campsite that we set up with a fire to keep warm! We manage, keep clean, get the fire and s'mores goin and we tear down the site.
- Multiple guided hikes with a medically certified and experienced guide. Snowshoes will be provided if necessary for the hikes.
- We're bringing tubes and sleds for some fun at the Crane Flat snowplay area!
- Plenty of optional activities and games
- Access to our camp kitchen loaded with stoves, propane, cookware, and more
- The option to have us provide gourmet meals and or gear. Click the "optional upgrades" tab below for more info
+Level of activity and difficulty
- If you have never camped before, no problem! No gear? No problem! Never hiked before? Also, not a problem! We promise that this trip will deliver incredible views and unique experiences without the death marches!
- Difficulty Rating: 1-3 We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 1-3 adventure where there are options for hiking and if something seems to break away from your idea of relaxation, all good! There will be options to challenge your body with a level 3 activity and options to take it easy with a level 1 adventure!
+ Registration and cost
- Registration for this adventure closes on December 28th or when the adventure sells out
- Cost: Early registration rate of $289 through 10/12 Regular registration rate of $329 applies starting 10/13
- The deposit can be paid at the bottom of this page and it secures your spot and is your registration
- Click here to read our policies on deposits, refunds, and balance payments
+ Optional Upgrades
- Meal Plan: Add $70 and we will provide you with all meals for the duration of the adventure. We cook gourmet camping meals, clean up the mess every meal, and work with most dietary needs or restrictions.
- Gear Provision: Add $100 and we'll bring a tent for your party, a 0 degree sleeping bag, pillow, insulated sleeping pad, and cot that is all set up for you prior to your arrival. At the end, we say our goodbyes and our team handles the gear clean up, while you get to take off, reflecting on an amazing adventure with no camp gear mess waiting for you at home!
- Zero Degree Sleeping Bag: Want to join but are worried about being cold at night? We are offering 50% off our 0 degree bag rentals for you!