Guided Half Dome Yosemite Backpacking Adventure
August 14th-17th, 2017
Prepare for magic, adventure, and altitude as you get the opportunity to backpack though majestic parts of Yosemite and up the iconic Half Dome! This is a strenuous level backpacking trip that won't disappoint, will challenge your physical abilities, and elevate you backpacking and hiking game to the next level!
We will spend the first day capturing photos of the Yosemite Valley with night one at one of Yosemite's infamous backpacker camps. The next morning we will head out and drive to the Glacier Point trailhead where we will hike about 6 miles and set up camp. On day 3 we will hike to Little Yosemite Valley camp to stage ourselves for the enormous piece of granite they call Half Dome. On morning 4 we will conquer Half Dome and make the trek back to the cars (this will be a long day of hiking, exhilaration, and trekking)
Level of activity
Strenuous. About 25 miles will be covered between the backpacking and Half Dome trekking. Hiking Half Dome isn't a walk through the park... It requires one to be in good shape and the ability to handle the steep uphill climb.
- A guided trip by our adventure specialists to help ensure your safety, fun, and to take you to the places that'll blow your mind
- The extremely hard to get Half Dome permit
- Gourmet backcountry dinners with our camp chef...That's right, we handle the sacred PM meal we call dinner!
- A Wilderness Trio hat so you can make your friends jealous
- We take plenty of photos of you in action so you look awesome
- 50% off any rental gear you need for the trip. All of our gear is pretty awesome, we don't use cheap stuff. We only use quality from trusted brands.
Cost: $550. $299 deposit due to secure your spot and the balance is due 10 days prior to the adventure date.