Overnight Backpacking Class at Crystal Cove
February 10th-11th, 2018
Learn the basics of backpacking! With the tips you will pick up on this class, were confident you'll be on your way to backpacking on your own in no time.
This overnight backpacking trip is designed to get families and friends moving, growing, laughing, and connecting together through fun team building activities, learning opportunities, and a backpacking/hiking adventure.
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by one of our friendly adventure specialists
- Gear included- The use of a backpack, 20 degree sleeping bag, tent, and insulated sleeping pad
- Dinner and breakfast
- Information packet featuring backpacking tips and skills
- Some Wilderness Trio swag... Could be a hat, shirt, or maybe even a beanie! You never know what kinda treasure you'll score!
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
Cost: $159 per person
We think it's pretty rad you have friends, so we want to reward you for being so rad. Groups of 3 or more are just $135 each person
There are only 8 spots available.
Level of Activity
If you have backpacked before this is for you. No gear? No problem. We include the gear in this class! Haven't been on a day hike in ages? This is for you. Know nothing about the wilderness? This is for you! You really have no excuse to not take this entry level class!
Difficulty Rating: 3
We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 3 adventure where we recommend this hike for those who have experienced some day hikes on their own and are looking to learn how to turn day hikes into overnight adventures