Big Sur Camping and Hiking Adventure WITH MEALS AND GEAR OPTIONS
September 28th-30th, 2018
Can you imagine being able to go adventure, at an amazing destination without the hassle of packing gear, worrying about the planning, the cooking, the cleaning, the camp tear down, and not to mention later having to bring all that dirty camping gear home? Well imagine no more because Wilderness Trio has got you covered.
With our optional features such as adding the gear and or meals, we aim to make this the easiest, most hassle free, and enjoyable camping experience you’ve ever had. We can bring the gear, the food, and the fun; handling all the set up and clean up so you can relax and experience the outdoors in peace and style. With your option of hiking activities while you’re there, this trip is truly fit to order. At the end, we say our goodbyes and our team handles the campsite clean up, while you get to take off, reflecting on an amazing adventure with no stinky camp gear mess waiting for you at home!
This adventure will be taking place in Big Sur State Park!
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists
- A campsite that we set up with hammocks, shade, and games! We manage, keep clean, get the fire and s'mores goin and we tear down the site
- Multiple guided hikes with a medically certified and experienced guide
- Plenty of optional activities
- Access to our camp kitchen loaded with stoves, propane, cookware, and more
- Some Wilderness Trio swag... Could be a hat, shirt, or maybe even a beanie! You never know what kinda treasure you'll score!
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
- A lifetime "membership" to be part of the Trio. You'll receive discounts on future adventures, gear rental, and more!
Cost: $319 per person if registered by August 1
$359 if after August 1
Want us to bring you gear and food? Check it out:
Add $100 and we bring you a tent, sleeping bag, pillow, and cot/sleeping pad that is all set up for you prior to your arrival. We also tear it down, clean it up, and take it home with us so you avoid transporting and cleaning equipment!
Add $100 and we will provide you with all meals for the duration of the adventure. We cook gourmet camping meals, clean up, and work with most dietary needs or restrictions.
Level of Activity
If you have never camped before, no problem! No gear? No problem! Never hiked before? Also, not a problem! We promise that this trip will deliver incredible views and unique experiences without the death marches!
Difficulty Rating: 1-3
We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 1-3 adventure where there are options for hiking and if something seems to break away from your idea of relaxation, all good! There will be options to challenge your body with a level 3 activity and options to take it easy with a level 1 adventure!