Zion Camping and Hiking Adventure WITH MEALS AND GEAR OPTIONS
May 16th-19th, 2019
Can you imagine a a great adventure where you don't have to worry about reservations, where to hike, or an itinerary?! We're bringing the imagination to life...
Zion National Park hosts some of the most spectacular desert views available! The geography of this park was carved by the Virgin River, leaving stunning views of vast canyon walls and rivers to hike through!
This 4 day, 3 night camping and hiking adventure will take you to Zion's most famous destinations including The Narrows, Angel's Landing, Emerald Pools, Weeping Rock, and more! We are handling the campsites, activities, and guiding you on some of the most epic trails you’ve ever seen!
We’ll have the ability to swim and possibly tube in the Virgin river near our campsite!
+ What's included for every Wilderness Trio adventure
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists who are always around to share knowledge, stories, and jokes!
- Your purchase goes a long way! The proceeds go towards 3 things: Keeping our mission going, our 2019 community centered goals, and also back to our state and national parks!
- Some Wilderness Trio swag
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
- A lifetime "membership" to be part of The Trio. You'll receive discounts on future adventures, gear rentals, and more!
+ What's included for this particular adventure
- A campsite that we set up with games and a nightly fire equipped with s'mores! We manage, keep clean, and provide many options for relaxation and or fun
- Multiple guided hikes with a medically certified and experienced guide. We will take you to places that will make your friends jealous.
- River tubes and tubing pending waterflow, levels, and temps
- Plenty of optional activities and games
- Access to our camp kitchen loaded with stoves, propane, cookware, and more
- The option to have us provide gourmet meals and or gear. Click the "optional upgrades" tab below for more info
+Level of activity and difficulty
- If you have never camped before, no problem! No gear? No problem! Never hiked before? Also, not a problem! We promise that this trip will deliver incredible views and unique experiences without the death marches!
- Difficulty Rating: 1-3 We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 1-3 adventure where there are options for hiking and if something seems to break away from your idea of relaxation, all good! There will be options to challenge your body with a level 3 activity and options to take it easy with a level 1 adventure!
+ Registration and cost
- Registration for this adventure closes on May 2nd or when the adventure sells out
- Cost: Early registration rate of $369 through 3/25 Regular registration rate of $409 applies starting 3/26
- The deposit can be paid at the bottom of this page and it secures your spot and is your registration
- Click here to read our policies on deposits, refunds, and balance payments
+ Optional Upgrades
- Meal Plan: Add $99 and we will provide you with all meals for the duration of the adventure. We cook gourmet camping meals that have been known to blow the minds of our adventurers, clean up the mess after every meal, and work with most dietary needs or restrictions.
- Gear Provision: Did you know we rent gear? You can get 50% off our normal rental rates if you need us to bring you a tent, sleeping bag, cot, or sleeping pad! At the end, we say our goodbyes and our team handles the gear clean up, while you get to take off, reflecting on an amazing adventure with no camp gear mess waiting for you at home!