Yosemite Spring backpacking with dinners and gear
April 25th-28th, 2019
We love all the adventures that we run…but this really is one of our favorites! There is something unique about backpacking in the spring. Everything in nature is awakening. While you will find some snow patches on the ground, birds are chirping and the warm sun rays on your face tell you winter is over and this place is starting to come alive! And the best part may be that very few people know about Yosemite's springtime beauty so it feels like the entire valley is our own private playground. We will help keep you safe, warm, and equipped to experience the glory of Yosemite this spring.
The waterfalls and rivers are pumping and the vibrant color of spring is beyond stunning! We will take you up and out of the valley to get some incredible views of rivers, waterfalls, streams, and if the group of adventurers has it in em, we will take you to see the beautiful and serene Merced Lake!
+ What's included for every Wilderness Trio adventure
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists who are always around to share knowledge, stories, and jokes!
- Your purchase goes a long way! The proceeds go towards 3 things: Keeping our mission going, our 2019 community centered goals, and also back to our state and national parks!
- Some Wilderness Trio swag
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
- A lifetime "membership" to be part of The Trio. You'll receive discounts on future adventures, gear rentals, and more!
+ What's included for this particular adventure
- The use of backpacking gear: Backpack, 0 or 20 degree sleeping bag depending on how you sleep, insulated sleeping pad, and a tent. Please know that you will be sharing a tent with 2 others unless you choose to bring your own.
- Dinners made by our adventure specialists
- Backpacking and wilderness skills will be taught
+Level of activity and difficulty
- If you have never backpacked before, no problem! No gear? No problem! While the routes aren't technical, treacherous, or extremely difficult, just know that climbing out of the valley with a backpack requires more energy and activity than traditional hiking. We are expecting to cover around 4-5 miles a day as well as an overall elevation gain of around 2500 feet.
- Difficulty Rating: 3.5 We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 3.5 adventure where we will take many breaks, stops, and will do all we can to ease the burden of backpacking on our adventurers.
+ Registration and cost
- Registration for this adventure closes on April 11th or when the adventure sells out
- Cost: Early registration rate of $499 through 2/28 Regular registration rate of $539 applies starting 3/1
- The deposit can be paid at the bottom of this page and it secures your spot and is your registration
- Click here to read our policies on deposits, refunds, and balance payments