Can you imagine being able to go adventure, at the amazing destination of YOSEMITE without the hassle of planning, the cooking, the cleaning, or the camp tear down? Well imagine no more because Wilderness Trio has you covered!
With features such as meals being provided, we aim to make this the easiest, most hassle free, and enjoyable camping experience you’ve ever had. We bring the food and the fun; handling all the campsite set up and clean up so you can relax and experience the outdoors in peace and style. With the option of hiking activities, games, and more, this trip is truly fit to order. At the end, we say our goodbyes and our team handles the campsite clean up, while you get to take off, reflecting on an amazing adventure!
We believe in equipping all of our adventurers who trek along with us with enough knowledge and experience that they can go back home feeling more confident on and off the trails!
- Day One we will meet at our campground, rest assured as it is a location that is easy to find and identify. We will then show you to the site where you'll arrive to a gorgeous Yosemite campsite with most everything set up for you to enjoy! We can easily and happily help you with putting up your tent. Once we get everyone settled in we are going to hit our first trail... not too far from our camp and hopefully catch a sunset from the trail. After the hike we will trek on back to camp and encourage our competitive adventurers to engage in some fierce competition of Bocce or Cornhole while our team cooks up a gourmet dinner. It wouldn't be camping without a fire and s'mores... count on us for that campfire and gourmet s'mores.
- Day Two Rise and shine with a hot cup of coffee and breakfast waiting for you handled by our team! Valley Day! We will use this day to trek on over to the Yosemite Valley! We will guide you on trails to get great views of Half Dome, Vernal Falls, Yosemite Falls, and Mirror Lake. We'll also take people on up a section of what is called the "4 mile trail" to get a spectacular glimpse of the Yosemite valley with the Merced river streaming through it and Yosemite Falls in the background. After this hiking packed day of exploration and adventure, we will head on back to camp for dinner and another nightly fire loaded with another round of gourmet s'mores. Not only will there be the nightly campfire, but also an opportunity for a night hike!
- Day Three Another morning with hot coffee and breakfast for our adventurers! This is a fun breakfast as we discuss the itinerary for the day... Want to go fishing? Great! Follow one of our adventure specialists to some fishing spots. Want to go hiking? Awesome! Follow another one of our adventure specialists for some incredible hikes in some of the spots of Yosemite that are away from the crowds and deep in the sights and sounds of nature. Looking to drop a tube in the river and float? Let's ride! Want to do everything that day?! Grab some coffee and you can try and tackle everything on this fun filled action packed day! Count on us for another gourmet dinner and one last night together around the fire with stories, laughter, and of course, s'mores!
- Day Four One last morning with hot coffee and breakfast awaits our adventurers! We close the morning with giving out shirts, stickers, and we encourage swapping info with your new trail friends so you can all get together again for another adventure! Our team is around to help you take down your tent and or load up your cars. We hang back and clean up the entire campsite while you drive on home reflecting on the incredible weekend of adventure!
Level of activity and difficulty
- If you have never camped before, no problem! No gear? No problem! We get it, sometimes the last time you camped was when you were 6 with your parents and all you remember is that old smelly tent! First of all, if you get a tent from us, it wont be smelly! Second, we get excited at the chance to teach someone the art and skills of camping. We make it our goal to teach you so much that you'll go home and look like a pro in front of your friends! Included in the adventure is the the option to get 50% off our rental gear. So if you need a tent, sleeping bag, cot, or sleeping pad, we can bring these items for you at a steep discount compared to our normal rental rates.
- Difficulty Rating: 3 We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 3 adventure where you'll likey sweat, have some small moments of being tired, but you wont be exhausted by the end of the day.
- Training plans available Included in your adventure is an option to have a training and fitness plan sent to you to help you prepare!
- Transportation not provided but we do our best to link you up with other adventurers coming from your area, state, or city.
- Meeting spot is inside the park at a central location that is easy to find.
- Flying into Fresno or San Francisco airport would be your best bet as the drive isn't too far from Yosemite. We also recommend taking a look at YARTS as an alternative to driving into Yosemite from airports or other major locations.
- Included are gourmet meals cooked by our team. We aim to make gourmet meals that are close to what you'd find in a restaurant! We won't hand you a bowl of macaronia and cheese and say "Bon Appétit!" We pride ourselves on cooking up good tasting food! Seriously, on past adventures we have cooked items like filet mignon, salmon, fresh veggies, burgers (someone even left us a 5 star review based on the burgers alone!), breakfast burritos, chilaquiles, and even a Hawaiian bread french toast! When it comes to the meals on our camping adventures, we don't mess around!
- We also aim to work with dietary restrictions and needs. Before the adventure our team will communicate with you to ensure your needs are met.
- Because we believe in sustainability and helping our planet, we provide you with the use of a reusable mess kit that includes a coffee mug, plate/bowl, and eating utensils. We even wash all these items for you!
Dates: september 12-15, 2019
$429 Early REgistration by 6/12
$509 regular registration
all meals included
Difficulty rating: 3/5 Moderate
$149 deposit secures your spot!
A gorgeous campsite located inside the park stocked with games, activities, and a nightly fire with s’mores
Gourmet meals (no joke we have been known to cook filet mignon and salmon…)
Expert and medically certified Adventure Specialists to aim for safety, guidance, and fun!
50% off any rental camping gear you need
A recap video and plenty of photos from our team
A variety of wilderness and camping skills can be taught by request
An opportunity to help change the world
A custom tailored fitness plan to get you ready
An official Wilderness Trio shirt
A lifetime "membership" to be part of The Trio. You'll receive discounts on future adventures, gear rentals, and more!