Big Sur Camping and Hiking Adventure WITH MEALS AND GEAR OPTIONS
March 22nd-24th, 2019
Can you imagine being able to go adventure, at an amazing destination without the hassle of packing gear, worrying about the planning, the cooking, the cleaning, the camp tear down, and not to mention later having to bring all that dirty camping gear home? Well imagine no more because Wilderness Trio has got you covered.
With our optional features such as adding the gear and or meals, we aim to make this the easiest, most hassle free, and enjoyable camping experience you’ve ever had. We can bring the gear, the food, and the fun; handling all the set up and clean up so you can relax and experience the outdoors in peace and style. With your option of hiking activities while you’re there, this trip is truly fit to order. At the end, we say our goodbyes and our team handles the campsite clean up, while you get to take off, reflecting on an amazing adventure with no stinky camp gear mess waiting for you at home!
This adventure will be taking place in Big Sur State Park!
+ What's included for every Wilderness Trio adventure
- A guided Wilderness Trio Adventure by our friendly adventure specialists who are always around to share knowledge, stories, and jokes!
- Your purchase goes a long way! The proceeds go towards 3 things: Keeping our mission going, our 2019 community centered goals, and also back to our state and national parks!
- Some Wilderness Trio swag
- A recap video, plenty of photos of you in action, and memories of your epic adventure you'll remember forever!
- A lifetime "membership" to be part of The Trio. You'll receive discounts on future adventures, gear rentals, and more!
+ What's included for this particular adventure
- A campsite that we set up with games and a nightly fire equipped with s'mores! We manage, keep clean, and provide many options for relaxation and or fun
- Multiple guided hikes with a medically certified and experienced guide. We will take you to places that will make your friends jealous.
- Plenty of optional activities and games
- Access to our camp kitchen loaded with stoves, propane, cookware, and more
- The option to have us provide gourmet meals and or gear. Click the "optional upgrades" tab below for more info
+Level of activity and difficulty
- If you have never camped before, no problem! No gear? No problem! Never hiked before? Also, not a problem! We promise that this trip will deliver incredible views and unique experiences without the death marches!
- Difficulty Rating: 1-3 We rate our adventures on a 1-5 scale with 1 being the easiest and 5 being the most strenuous. This is a level 1-3 adventure where there are options for hiking and if something seems to break away from your idea of relaxation, all good! There will be options to challenge your body with a level 3 activity and options to take it easy with a level 1 adventure!
+ Registration and cost
- Registration for this adventure closes on March 8th or when the adventure sells out
- Cost: Early registration rate of $289 through 1/25 Regular registration rate of $329 applies starting 1/26
- The deposit can be paid at the bottom of this page and it secures your spot and is your registration
- Click here to read our policies on deposits, refunds, and balance payments
+ Optional Upgrades
- Meal Plan: Add $70 and we will provide you with all meals for the duration of the adventure. We cook gourmet camping meals that have been known to blow the minds of our adventurers, clean up the mess after every meal, and work with most dietary needs or restrictions.
- Gear Provision: Add $100 and we'll bring a tent for your party, a 0 degree sleeping bag, pillow, insulated sleeping pad, and cot that is all set up for you prior to your arrival. At the end, we say our goodbyes and our team handles the gear clean up, while you get to take off, reflecting on an amazing adventure with no camp gear mess waiting for you at home!